January 17, 2011

the swwiiiinnng

about as soon as we moved into our new home, i took holden down to the nearby park that i, myself, grew up frequenting.  i decided it was time to teach holden about a swing.  swinging was one of my great childhood loves and i'd be in my backyard for hours upon hours swinging with the melodious sounds of whitney houston, roseanne cash, and, regrettably, juice newton wafting through my walkman headphones.  it was my little escape from my completely untroubled and uncomplicated childhood.  now, i'd like to escape back to my childhood on those bad days.  but, nevertheless, i plopped the little man in that swing and he was all smiles from the get go.  here is a photographical play by play and later i will upload a little video from a few weeks ago.

   





No comments:

Post a Comment